OPEN POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Rijeka, Croatia is seeking a highly motivated person for the position of Postdoctoral researcher on the project “Strengthening the capacity of CerVirVac (Croatian Centre of Excellence for Virus Immunology and Vaccines) for research in viral immunology and vaccinology” funded by the ERDF's Operational Programme Competitiveness and Cohesion, call KK.01.1.1.01.0006. The selected PostDoc will perform research activities under WP 2 (Characterization of the NKG2D-independent immune function of RAE-1γ) and WP4 (Biology of mumps virus and design of safe vaccines) of the project.
Number of employees sought: 1
Place of work: Center for Proteomics, University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Braće Branchetta 20, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Contract duration: up to 12 months, including the 4-month probationary period
Required qualifications and other conditions:
- in accordance with the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education, Faculty Statute and University of Rijeka and Faculty of Medicine general acts on conferment of the scientific and academic titles
- possession of a doctoral degree in the field of natural sciences (molecular biology or biochemistry), biomedicine and health or biotechnology (molecular biotechnology)
- at least three years of scientific work experience
- fluency in English language
- advanced IT skills
How to apply: Please submit your application to email@example.com.
- Letter of application (motivation letter)
- CV with a list of publications
- Copy (scan) of the PhD certificate
- Evidence of work experience
- Contact details of one referee
Application deadline: 30 days following the Open position announcement.