Cell culture, antibody purification and fragmentation:
1. Testing and selection of hybridomas in different applications and techniques (FACS, WB, IP, FC)
2. Isotyping and/or clone confirmation using ELISA (for mouse IgGs)
3. mAb purification using protein A or G affinity chromatography
4. Adaptation of hybridomas to serum-free medium (please note that the standard cell medium contains 10% FBS and bovine IgGs that cannot be separated from your mAbs unless the cells are adapted to the serum free medium)
5. Antibody fragmentation using papain
6. Manipulation with your existing hybridoma cell lines (please note that services 1-5 are possible also for the hybridoma cell line that you already have in your lab, but e.g. you want to be sure in its clonality, or you want to have it adapted to the serum free medium so the mAbs can be purified out of it).